About Me

My photo
Bintaro, Jakarta, Indonesia
Hary R. Arjiasya 21 years old

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

dear someone

If you only know how important you are.. if you only know how much someone love you..

if you only know what we have done for you to make you happy..

if we go together and somebody sees us,i’ll be in trouble…

i’ve to go now,if you go we’re over…

i went out with him for 2 years,i never got even a flower from him,

he said he afraid someone misght see him,such a moron.

have you ever done something serious for me just once?

let me ask you something..”have you ever dreamt about me?”

the patients memory has been reversed,i’m sorry,i didnt mean thats why

i dreamt of you,who is so far away…it was so sweet,the warmth touch my heart..

i’m so shy to tell anyone,so i just let the wind take my kiss away.. since dream and reality never meet each other,because sweetness make one’s heart shaken and cause i’m to shy to say the words.

so your kiss isnt mine,what will happens with our love ,do i have preaper for that

what will our love become? will it end in happiness or just a short dream

No comments: